Participants must be registered for The International Liver Congress™ 2016 to attend the EASL/EFSUMB lecture and hands-on sessions.
Attendance to the lecture if free of charge.
Pre-registration is mandatory for the Hands-on Ultrasound Sessions. Due to the limited number of seats, a fee of EUR 20.00 + VAT (21%) is applicable.
Ultrasound EASL-EFSUMB workshop: ULTRASOUND ELASTOGRAPHY IN LIVER DISEASE OF DIFFERENT ETIOLOGY and hands-on sessions
EASL and the Foundation and early evolution of the European Federation of Societies for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology (EFSUMB) have joined forces to develop a lecture open to all registered International Liver Congress™ 2016 participants followed by 4 hands-on sessions later in the afternoon on 16 April 2016.
Why attend the EASL-EFSUMB Lecture and hands-on sessions?
• Get the latest on Ultrasound Elastography technologies in the field of cholangitis, alcoholic and non-alcoholic liver diseases
• Meet the experts within Ultrasound Elastography
• Take the opportunity to practice in small groups (5-6 people) on several high-tech devices during the hands-on sessions.
• Gain an overview of the Ultrasound Elastography technologies and threshold establishment
• Screen alcoholic patients for liver diseases
• Use of Ultrasound Elastography in primary biliary cholangitis and primary sclerosing cholangitis
• Use of Ultrasound Elastography in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
To ensure a smooth onsite experience, we would like to highlight some key aspects about this workshop.
Workshop composition & Requirements
11:30 – 12:50 EASL/EFSUMB Lecture ULTRASOUND ELASTOGRAPHY IN LIVER DISEASE OF DIFFERENT ETIOLOGY (No pre-registration required)
Mandatory pre-registration and additional fee (EUR 20 + VAT 21%) apply to the Hands-on sessions:
14:00 – 14:50 Hands-on Session
15:00 – 15:50 Hands-on Session
16:00 – 16:50 Hands-on Session
17:00 – 17:50 Hands-on Session
Hands-on sessions will allow participants to discover the use of four high performance devices.
Interested in registering for these sessions? Please sign up while submitting your registration to The International Liver Congress™