Applications for Sponsorship and/or Exhibition must be made in writing or online. Once a Sponsorship/Exhibition Booking request is received a confirmation will be mailed to you with an accompanying invoice. The contract has to be signed within 7 days after reception.
60% deposit together with signed contract. Remaining 40% by December 2015.
All payments must be received by the stated deadline and in all cases before the start date of the Congress. Should the Sponsor fail to complete payments prior to the commencement of the Congress, the Organizer will be entitled to cancel reservation while cancellation will be subjected to cancellation fees as determined below.
|Payment by bank transfer|
|Please make drafts payable to||ILC 2016 Congress, Barcelona, Spain|
|Name||EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE STUDY OF THE LIVER|
|Address||7 rue Daubin, CH-1203, Geneva, Switzerland|
|IBAN||CH49 00767 000S 5327 8860|
Cancellation/modification of sponsorship items must be made in writing to the Organising Secretariat at ILC.firstname.lastname@example.org
The organisers shall retain:
Accounting, Finance and Administration Manager
+41 (0) 22 807 29 72